JOBS AT ITV STUDIOS
We're always on the lookout for creative and talented production freelancers to work across our wide range of shows.
Whether you're a runner looking to get your first break in the industry, a seasoned production manager or a multi-skilled producer – we’d like to hear from you.
Please complete this contact form specifying your area of interest and we will get in touch when new opportunities arise.
We are currently looking for a Digital Shooter/Editor to join our team on The Voice. If the below sounds like your kind of role, please shoot your CV & reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: Jan - July 2019
- Work closely with the digital and production teams to develop engaging and shareable video for The Voice’s digital platforms (including website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat)
- Develop and pitch unique video content ideas with knowledge and a clear vision of what works best on which platform
- Produce shoots end to end from planning to sourcing props, liaising with production team, briefing management/talent and technical set up – lighting, sound and camera
- Carry the vision through to the edit suite and deliver a final version on deadline
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities on the fly to capture additional content
- Optimise content to the technical specs & tone required for each platform
- Work with the Integration team to develop and create brand partner video content where required